Princeton, NJ | Full time
Expiry Date: 02/15/2021
Posted Date: 12/17/2020
$14 to $15 Per Hour
Information Technology and Services
MicroAgility is currently hiring entry-level individuals with customer service & sales background for the Entry Level Business Development Sales Professional position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, sales or customer service positions are very easy to train for our Brand Ambassador position. This position involves one on one sales based interaction with customers.
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities but you must be willing to work hard in an entry-level customer service, sales, and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry-level position in a brand new industry. You might be able to work from home supporting any of our two offices: New York, NY or Princeton, NJ.
Advancement and compensation are based on individual performance.
As a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager, you are expected to:
- Representing MicroAgility to prospects/clients according to our principals (Professionalism, Respect, and Integrity)
- Being customer centric, optimistic, and high spirited attitude with ability in managing client accounts and exceeding their expectations
- Maintaining, at all times, a courteous and professional demeanor towards anyone whom you interact on behalf of MicroAgility
- Reaching out to c-level executives and other hiring managers to introduce MicroAgility’s services, establish good working relationships, and gain their business i.e. Obtaining Job Orders/Job requirements from direct clients
- Forming relationships with the Human Resources, sourcing, procurement teams to become a preferred provider of IT and Business resources
- Finding opportunities for expansion into new service areas
- Having agility, drive, and ambition to succeed with long term vision
- Business Development, Account Management, or Relationships Management