Do you have a passion for software development, server automation, and native Cloud application development?
As a member of the CIO Cloud Technical Services team, you will have opportunities to apply your skills to a variety of projects, further develop your expertise with state-of-the-art tools and technologies, and have positive impact on IBMers world-wide.
Your duties will include designing and developing:
- Web applications and back-end components.
- Utilities that automate Cloud server operations and maintenance.
- Applications that illustrate reference architectures for Cloud Native applications that are built on Cloud Foundry and Docker/Kubernetes.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for these positions now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Minimum 1 year experience developing microservice REST APIs.
• Minimum 1 year experience automating server operations and maintenance tasks using Configuration Management automation tools (Chef or Ansible) and Continuous Integration job scheduling tools (Jenkins or Travis).
• Minimum 1 year experience developing Cloud Native applications using Cloud Foundry.
- 1 plus year experience designing and deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience developing web applications using React.js.
- Experience programming using the Python and Go programming languages.
- Experience designing and developing applications using SQL databases and NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with network firewall configurations.
- Experience using Configuration Management automation tools to collect and analyze information from servers.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.