$65 to $80 Per Hour
Information Technology and Services
Job Title : .NET Azure Architect
Hiring Type: FTE(USC/GC)/ Contract
Client : NBC Sports (Keep it Confidential)
Location: Stamford, CT
Cognizant employs a Full stack / DevOps culture which is pervasive in our execution. The competitive advantage this capability provides is enormous, enabling faster feature time to market, increased customer satisfaction, employee productivity, as well as allowing the organization to win in the marketplace.
• Use TDD to demonstrate functioning code that meets requirements
• Work closely with other developers as part of a team or minimally, in a paired environment for 8 hours each day
• Communicate and articulate technical vision while understanding business requirements
• Deploy application ‘bits’ to Azure or other similar cloud environment
• Strong understanding of programming patterns is important and required.
• Experience in Cloud technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure and expertise with Azure services is mandatory
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Values “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver working, quality code
• Knowledge of the cloud and deployment expectations and complexities. Developers should be capable of deploying application ‘bits’ to Azure and should have good knowledge of Azure services to minimize the development cycle time
• DevOps promotes the collapse of different functions into one; QA, IT, Dev etc.
• Good foundational knowledge in design patterns, C# Dotnet, Webservices, REST, Angular / ReactJS