New York, NY | Full time
Expiry Date: 05/05/2020
Posted Date: 02/05/2020
Required Skills and Experience:
If background is in statistical modeling, at least five years of experience in building predictive models in support of specific business initiatives; graduate degree in related field preferred.
· If the candidate’s background is in Actuarial, the candidate should have at least 5 years of related experience, at least five actuarial exams (ACAS preferred), and should have a strong grasp of advanced actuarial techniques.
· A basic understanding of regression modeling and/or a strong interest in statistical modeling, data mining, and other related fields is required.
· Practical experience using statistical techniques and building predictive models is considered a plus, but not mandatory.
· Experience in personal lines is considered a plus, but not mandatory.
· Strong programming skills, preferably in a statistical software package (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, Python), is a significant plus.
· Ability to work productively on an interdisciplinary team through highly technical projects, as well as establish strong relationships and credibility with business partners.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as time management skills to meet scheduled due dates.
· Graduate degree in related field preferred.