New York, NY | Full time
Expiry Date: 09/19/2019
Posted Date: 08/22/2019
At Svrf, we’re making immersive experiences discoverable anywhere through our apps and API partners. We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join Svrf! If you love the idea of working on iOS applications for Gen-Z and want to continue to grow by solving technical problems in emerging technology then you’ll be a great fit for our team!
As an iOS Engineer at Svrf, you'll be responsible for maintaining and developing on our iOS applications, libraries, and SDK. You'll work on a wide range of project from implementing features with creative UI/UX to solving deeply technically challenging problems in an emerging technology. To succeed in this role, you'll need to be user focused and have to learn quickly.
As a member of the Svrf team, you will work alongside a small cross-functional team that will challenge you to grow, and encourage you to provide creative input and make key decisions.
- Developing and maintaining Svrf's iOS Apps, tools, libraries, and SDK.
- Research and development of 3D rendering and camera technologies—such as 3D file decoding, and face detection and tracking.
- Working alongside the Svrf Studios team to build internal tools for creating and testing experimental 3D content.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- Growth mindset and a desire to learn, teach, and improve skills across the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Mid to senior level engineering experience.
- Advanced experience in Swift and iOS development.
- Experience with ARKit or other AR libraries is preferred.
- Experience with video, photo, or 3D file formats a plus.
- Developing and maintaining open-source CocoaPods a plus.
- User focused; consumer application experience and/or a good eye for UX a plus.
This is a fulltime, salaried position that includes awesome health benefits and open, paid vacation. We also offer equity in the company and awesome perks.