New York, NY | Full time
Expiry Date: 08/23/2019
Posted Date: 07/26/2019
We are searching for a Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 5 years of experience managing and developing Salesforce. We are looking for a candidate that is able to communicate, work with, and manage other Salesforce specialists.
• Ensure strong communication with project managers, clients, and other developers to ensure project efficacy through all phases of development. • You will design and build high-performance reusable, and reliable Apex/Lightning code
• Design custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, work flow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
• You will manage configurations of the Sales Service, Field Service Lightning, and marketing clouds. • You will work directly with business unit to ensure understanding and effectiveness of system design.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or combination education and experience
• ADM 401/ ADM 501 certifications
• 3 years' experience configuring and managing Salesforce Field Service Lightning, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud with integration of these Cloud's
• Implementation experience is a plus • Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Component development, SQL, SOQL