New York, NY | Full time
Expiry Date: 08/08/2019
Posted Date: 07/11/2019
$58,000 to $88,000 Per Annum
Information Technology and Services
• Conducts high-level analyses and recommendation for critical strategic decisions for presentation to leadership.
• Produces accurate and timely management reports.
• Applies advanced analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of complex data with a focus on developing the strategic use of the data and improve program effectiveness to support sound business decisions.
• Maintains and supports FAS Business Modeling and Analytics measures and results.
• Plans and executes complex data studies supporting various FAS programs and initiatives and other Region 2 business operations.
• Defines detailed criteria for FAS analytics and makes authoritative recommendations using study results.
• Develops and implements a wide range of new and innovative quantitative methods for modeling and forecasting.
• Defines data requirements and analytical techniques for various customer programs and initiatives.
• Creates and writes complex data management plans and develops guidelines and standards regarding implementation. Manages and maintains highly confidential information and data.
• Performs time sensitive, data-heavy, research projects.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of legislation, regulations, policies, procedures, and political trends that apply to the customer’s programs and business analytics.
• Utilize business management tools and business analytics tools to provide data, reports and recommendations to management for use in monitoring performance metrics and operational efficiency and effectiveness.