Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 90 offices in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com
BCG is expanding its NAMR-based team of telco experts supporting its global telco sector. The practice is currently looking for an individual at the Expert Project Leader or Expert Principal level who has significant experience in telecoms. A qualified individual will play a critical role in enriching firm expertise on this topic and in bringing this expertise to our telco clients. Ideal candidates will have a telco or managed services for telco background, as well as have demonstrated leadership in growing client relationships, people and knowledge development.
Build expertise in telco within BCG and increase BCG’s profile externally:
• Develop and contribute to BCG's intellectual capital - work on BCG projects ranging from strategy to digital transformation to cost restructuring, to create new techniques and/or capture new ideas to further strengthen our thought leader position
• Build and maintain "fact packs" related to core telco topics so there is an ever-available library of educational materials for internal and client usage
• Support the telecommunications sector in writing external reports, papers, and social media contributions, working in concert with BCG partners and the TMT practice's marketing lead
• Identify conferences for BCG's attendance and pro-actively support coordination and content preparation, and present where appropriate
Lead and support execution of projects for telco clients:
• Develop overall methodology and approach for solving client problems
• Work jointly with BCG and client project leaders, bring expertise to the team both on industry-specific issues and key client questions
• Support multiple case teams, co-lead modules, especially those in need of broad experience and hands-on approach
• Ensure the quality of the work, and the relevance of any synthesis and recommendations; challenge work in progress, results and re-orient analyses as needed
Contribute to the business development of the telco sector at BCG:
• Contribute and drive leads and proposals together with the partners of the practice
• Lead development of proposals from end to end around specific topics
• Develop perspectives on key topics on the client agenda, create respective content and foster awareness of BCG's expertise
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.