As a Storage Infrastructure Solution Sales Specialist for the IBM Storage Brand, you will be responsible for selling IBM's storage portfolio to a select number of large enterprise customers. The primary role will be to maintain and grow existing revenue streams and relationships while penetrating competitive environments and winning new workloads. In this effort it will be critical to leverage emerging storage technologies to aid customers in their cloud, analytics, mobile, and social initiatives.
You'll also be responsible for navigating IBM to identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client, while applying IBM brand strategies and offerings, methods and models, to ensure world-class design and delivery. Not only do our salespeople sell some of the world's most innovative IT and business solutions, they get to interact with clients in a wide array of fields.Location: North East: NJ/NY Corridor Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 2 years experience in Storage Hardware Sales.
- At least 2 years experience in Storage Software Sales.
- At least 5 years experience in creating successful client relationships in the NY/NJ marketplace.
- Knowledge of IBM and competitive (EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, HP) storage products.
- Readiness to travel 25% travel annually.
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in IT Storage Solutions Sales
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.