New York, NY | Full time
Expiry Date: 04/03/2019
Posted Date: 03/07/2019
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Institutional Research Sales for a client engagement in the Financial Sector. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Rate: Commission Based
This position is for an Institutional Salesperson with experience selling research and equity ideas to money managers, banks, insurance companies, mutual funds and hedge funds. The candidate must have a strong current book of relationships with buy-side accounts.
• Selling Research and other ideas to qualified institutional accounts.
• Manage analyst marketing, meetings, conference calls and industry events with clients.
• Organize company road shows and events with clients.
• Communicate with industry experts, company management and investment professionals.
• Track record of successful work experience for a period of three to five years.
• Must have established contacts with portfolio managers at institutions and hedge funds.
• Self-starter who displays initiative and accepts responsibility.
• Works well under pressure.
• Must be detail oriented with an ability to work independently and under strict guidelines.
Preferred Skills and Experiences
• A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, science or related area. MBA and/or CFA desirable.
• FINRA licenses: Series 7, 63.
• Knowledge of Bloomberg and Fidessa Systems.