Hospital & Health Care
Urgent Need of API Tester
Location - Mason, OH
Tools experience: Rational Integration Tester (PREFERRED), SOAP UI, POSTMAN, XML Spy, Load Runner, JIRA
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
• Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
• Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of test services.
• Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
• Understand SOA Reference Architecture.
• Elicit & understand SOA testing requirements.
• Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
• Report and document defects found during test cycles. Participate in defect prioritization sessions.
• Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
• Good Analytical skills
• Healthcare domain knowledge
• Testing web services designed to function in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment is highly desired
• Database testing experience
• Must have worked on Agile projects
• Tools experience: Rational Integration Tester (PREFERRED), SOAP UI, POSTMAN, XML Spy, Load Runner, JIRA
Thanks & Regards
Metasis Information Systems