Our client is engaged in a business turnaround, large-scale program to deliver growth for a key business unit through improving the core (Improved data and analytics, Innovation on the core, and New Customer Acquisition program), Expansion into an adjacent area, and Finding and closing new use cases. The PMO Sr. Project Manager will report directly to the business owner of the initiative.
- Responsible for the team management, implementation, execution, control and completion of RMS turnaround under the leadership of the business owner
- Assist with support of PMO team members and sub-system/component PMs
- Drive follow-up items to fast and efficient conclusion
- Drive conflict resolution and mutually beneficial outcomes
- Alleviate meeting conflicts by splitting coverage with business owner
- Support for upcoming creation of preliminary future release project scope and project plan in conjunction with previous release plan management
- Direct interaction and oversight with PMO overall team, sub-system PMs and component PMs for input and guidance into project plan
- Interaction and guidance of PMO processes including Change Requests, Risk and Issue entries, etc.
- Thought leadership and support on PMO automation opportunities (reporting, processes, etc.)
- ‘Utility Player’ for time-sensitive deliverables within and outside the direct role of ‘PMO PM’
- Travel to other Client’s offices as needed for meetings, follow-ups and ‘data searching’
- Be able to anticipate issues, assess probability and impact, create mitigation plans with sub-teams
- Create and publish standard scorecards. Create executive presentations elaborating on score cards to demonstrate status of projects and anticipated impact on business plan/outcome.
- 10+ years of experience providing Program and Project Management support on large scale strategic technology programs