Jersey City, NJ | Contract
Expiry Date: 02/10/2019
Posted Date: 11/16/2018
- This person will be responsible for ensuring that standardized methods and procedures are used for IT Service Management, in order to minimize the impact of change-related incidents upon service quality, and consequently to improve the day-to-day operations of the IT organization.
- Spearhead the implementation of ITIL Framework for the client organization.
- Directly interfaces with IT professionals, both internal and external to the organization (such as third party suppliers, application developers, database administrators, server administrators, network support, and other related service delivery functions), to enforce compliance with ITIL policies and procedures.
- Develops ITIL KPIs and tracks trends, and reports results to Management.
- Drives continuous improvement of ITIL policies, processes, and procedures including regular updates of policy and procedural documentation.
- Delivers periodic ITIL policy and procedural training to departmental personnel as needed, including but not limited to use of supporting technology and tools.
- 7+ years working experience in areas of Information Technology such as networking and telecommunications, user access administration, server administration, application development and maintenance, personal computer support, information security, and/or data management.
- 3+ years experience as ITIL Manager.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual. Able to multi-task and manage to timelines.
- Proven oral, written, and communication/presentation skills to a broad range of employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish and sustain close working relationships with functional teams and subject matter experts as well as IT technical, development, and support personnel.
- In-depth experience of ITIL best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field