Candidate will be accountable for development, integration, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years in software engineering including development, integration, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Java or C++ development.
- Must have understanding of Cloud based technologies such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, HBase, or Accumulo.
- Ought to have experience in assisting with the infusion of emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities.
- Must have experience in developing system scalability, performance, and availability for mid to large scale programs.
- Should have experience in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Must have experience interacting with customers, including briefing status, presenting technical ideas, and leading meetings.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a distributed computing environment such as Java EE.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience working on an agile development project.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby knowledge.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to more junior engineers, as required.
- Must have experience in developing documentation required to support a programs technical requirements.
- Must have experience developing solutions, integrating and extending COTS products.