We are looking for dedicated, hardworking, team oriented, highly skilled Senior Java Developer for one of our direct client who will make significant contributions to our client’s projects. Candidate will be responsible for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end to end flow analysis.
- A minimum of ten (10) years in software engineering including development, integration, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution for government or industry customers, demonstrating increasing levels of technical expertise and responsibility.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Java or C++ development
- Have experience interacting with customers, including briefing status, presenting technical ideas, and leading meetings.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to more junior engineers, as required.
- Have experience in developing documentation required to support a programs technical requirements.
- Have experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
- Have experience developing solutions, integrating and extending COTS products
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a distributed computing environment such as Java EE
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Have experience in assisting with the infusion of emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities.
- Have experience in developing system scalability, performance, and availability for mid to large scale programs. Have experience in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.