The Analyst will solve organizational reporting and process efficiency problems by gathering and analyzing requirements from business partners and recommending reporting, system and process improvements. Individual will hold a high profile role supporting the following projects: Travel and Entertainment Strategy Execution (including Concur, Corporate Card and T&E Policy Simplification), OCR Implementation, Reporting Center of Excellence and Planning and Forecasting.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs new reports/processes by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves processes by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Translation of Business needs to Technical solutions
- Ability to manage multiple more complex projects
- Ability to understand complex business processes
- Act as consultant for internal stakeholders