• Set up new vendors and maintaining existing vendors
• Receive inventory and maintain complete documentation for the same
• Process invoices and make payments according to company policy
• Prepare and post debit notes
• Reconcile statement of accounts with vendor
• Prepare costing sheet for products where required
• Take care of inter-company inventory transfer
• Bank Reconciliation
• A College degree in business.
• At least two years of accounts payable experience.
• Knowledge of Sage 300 is a definite asset.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office package
• Thorough understanding of the invoice approval process and how it applies to Accounts Payables.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to work independently as well as a team player.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.